Visits are for a two-hour timeframe only and limited to four people in one vehicle.
For your visit we invite you to enjoy the lavender, stroll around the lake, and visit the gift shop.
Please Observe the following Terms and Conditions:
- Follow the rules posted on our signs.
- Respect our property, the lavender plants and other people enjoying the space.
- You are responsible for the behaviour of your children on our farm.
- Watch your children while they play at the playground.
- All dogs must be kept on leash.
- We have a limit of 4 people (including children) per picnic table.
- No photography tripods allowed on the farm.
- Stepping or jumping over the lavender rows.
- Touching or picking the lavender plants.
- Picking wildflowers.
- Smoking or vaping.
- Use of drones.
- Going into the water.
- Professional photoshoots without booking.
- Playing music.
Note that it is up to us to determine whether photographs are taken for professional purposes.
We reserve the right to ask people to leave, should you fail to follow the rules above.
Appointments are only available on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Holiday Mondays, starting on May 20, 2022.
Once you’ve submitted your request, you’ll receive two emails: The first is to acknowledge your request, and the second to confirm (once we’ve ensured that we have space available). Please wait for the second email advising that we have confirmed your request. If you don’t receive the second email after 48 hours, kindly contact us by email and we’ll look into it